Saturday, January 17, 2009

Marriage: Always Sunny?

The dr :) is reporting live from Park City Utah today - and I am getting indie with Celebrity Therapy. I had a Slamdance film on my couch this morning called A Quiet Little Marriage. The film (by Mo Perkins and starring Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Mary Elizabeth Ellis) centers around a couple who have differing opinions about whether to have babies and it speaks about the quiet moments we all cherish yet take for granted. The director and cast worked collaboratively on this project and together they shine a warm light on the every day, pointing out how important communication and constant energy are to making relationships last. It may not be bright and cheerful 24/7 post "I DO" - yet it is ALWAYS radiantly beautiful to love someone deeply and truly.

For more info on the film check out A Quiet Little Marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment