Dexter just married his sister! Yes. Really. His Sister. Ok so they are only related on TV but if that isn't real life than what is :) Who knew they were even dating - not I - and I am a Dexter fanatic. The show rocks... and so does love. So take a bit of self-help advice from these two sibling sweat hearts. It will not kill you to love. Whether you fall for your sibling, a co-worker, someone older, younger, heavier, simpler... of a different race, creed, orientation, animal kingdom or planet (ok I may have gone too far on the last two) But the point is... we worry sometimes that our hearts beat for for the wrong reason or that someone is not exactly right for us. Who says! Each and every time you get a chance to feel love... slice into it! Thank you to Dexter and his foul mouthed sibling (aka Michael & Jennifer) for showing us that love is not a crime. May you live happily ever after... or at least until death do you part.
For more information on these nuptials check out...
HOLLYSCOOP.com
PEOPLE
OMG
No comments:
Post a Comment